Curry Chicken Recipe
- 1 whole chicken
- 6 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp Heritage Fare Green Seasoning
- 2 potatoes
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 c. water
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 onion
- 3 scallion
- 5 stalks thyme
- 4 tsp garlic (or 4 cloves)
- 2 tsp sea salt
- Chop the chicken into pieces and season with salt & curry powder.
- Next, heat 1.5 tsp olive oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Place chicken in heated skillet and sear for 6 min on each side
- In a separate skillet heat olive oil.
- Chop green onion and onions then add to heated olive oil with thyme stalks, let simmer on medium for 5 minutes.
- Then sprinkle in garlic, pepper, and Green Seasoning while stirring.
- Add chicken, then the potatoes to onion mixture.
- NOTE: Chicken stock can be added when necessary during entire cooking process
- Cook on medium heat for approximately 1 hour. (Be sure to stir often to avoid sticking or scorching.)