Kale Salad Recipe
- 1 lb chopped kale greens
- 1/3 c. ginger
- 1/2 a red onion
- 2/3 c. raisins
- 1/3 c. sunflower seeds
- 2/3 c. carrots
- 1/2 a red pepper
- 1 tbsp Heritage Fare Green Seasoning
- 3/4 c. Garlic Expressions Salad Dressing
- Remove the stems, chop kale leaves, red onions, carrots, and red peppers.
- (Be sure to cut the kale leaves into small pieces!)
- Use a food processor to chop garlic
- Don’t forget the Greens Seasoning!
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Let the kale salad set for at least 1 hour.
- Serve and enjoy!