Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- 3 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3/4 stick of butter
- 1 c. Heritage Fare Sweet Potato Pie Seasoning
- 1/2 c. condensed milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 stick butter (cubed at room temperature)
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- marshmallows (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Grease casserole dish and pour in sweet potato mixture.
- For the topping: In a bowl whisk the “topping” ingredients together. Sprinkle mixture over potato mixture and bake for 35-40